Terms and Conditions
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. USE OF THE SITE & PROHIBITIONS
The Site allows you to buy our services, give paid advertise, shop online, post comments only, but religious, political, or any personal harmful comment and spam is not allowed.
However, you are prohibited to do the following acts,
(a) use our sites, including its services and or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools,
(b)Collecting information about users’ personal information;
(c) Maneuvering the price of any item or interfere with other users’ listings;
(f) Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
(g) Take any action that may damage the rating system.
For you to complete the sign-up process in our site, you must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. You must qualify that you are 18 years or older and must be responsible for keeping your password secure and be responsible for all activities and contents that are uploaded under your account. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.4. 4. FRAUD
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES are highly monitored in our site and if fraud is detected gigabyteservice.com shall resort al remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers and suppliers. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of gigabyteservice.com. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Failure of the gigabyteservice.com to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that the we may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect.
No waiver by either party of any breach of any provision hereof shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any other provision.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Texas, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.
Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Texas, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.
Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
8. OUR SERVICES & PROHIBITIONS
Our major services are,
(1) 3D video making(3D Anaglyph)
(2) web designing,
(3) Blogging and
(4) Article writing.
(1) 3D video making:
gigabyteservice.com has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by gigabyteservice.com made by PayPal. An order may be invoice separately. gigabyteservice.com has all the discretion to cancel or deny orders. gigabyteservice.com is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by gigabyteservice.com and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
(c) Refund Policy:
Most important thing is that if gigabyteservice.com agreed, you received refund through PayPal only and you have to bare any type of charges, e.g. refund charges or transaction charges etc.
We will gives you refund only when it can’t be able to make a 3D anaglyph video for you but.
If you are not satisfied with 3D anaglyph video we will not give any refund to you.
If you want to cancel your order you have to submit Cancelation Request within 24 hours from your Booking Order. 80% of charges will be refund to you, if you cancel your order within 24 hours from your Booking Order. But refund charges or transaction charges etc. of PayPal will have to be bare by you.
(2) Web designing:
(a) Web Hosting Agreement And Terms Of Service:
Gigabyteservice provide you 3rd party shared web hosting server so we doesn’t provide you any personal C-panel(control panel)but that doesn’t affect on your website performances. C-panel is only for who are expert in website management and other important coding and our web designing service is only for those, who wants’ to make their website but doesn’t have any knowledge about website developing and designing, so your website will be handled by Gigabyteservice.
(b) Customization Of Website
You may get three customizations free within 1st three months. After these three customizations, any further customization will be chargeable. That charge will be depending on nature & quantum of customization.
(c) Change In Packages And Pricing Slots:
Giagabyteservice.com carries the sole right to change the structure of package/plans and prices, at any point of time. The information regarding prices and services available on our website may be changed at any point of time, without prior intimation. Increase of prices would be a sole decision of Gigabyteservice.com. This would be effective for the new deals but the orders placed prior to announcement would be treated on previous slot. If client doesn’t comfortable with our price and package, they can offer changes in the price and package, before putting order.
(d) Website content:
1) Legality: You are fully responsible for legality, copy right, breach of any relevant law or guideline etc. for the content provided by you for the web design. gigabyteservice.com reserve the right to cancel any order at any stage, if anything of your content found illegal by any means and we will not give any refund to you whatsoever the payment is. This does not mean that we are bound to check the legality of your content and relieve client from his responsibility for the legality of his content.
2) Use of Service or Product: None of our client is allowed to use any our products or services in a means that it breach legality, copy right, breach of any relevant law or guideline etc., as well as not to use for pornography etc., or send out any material by any mode (e-mail, uploading, redistribution or otherwise) that terrorize or promote physical injury or obliteration of belongings.
Clients cannot use any of our service to broadcast any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that violates any copyright, patent, trademark, or trade surreptitious or other proprietary civil liberties of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unlawful copying of copyrighted material and digitization and circulation of images or photographs from any source like magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the illegal allowance of copyrighted software.
Clients cannot use services or products to assemble, or try to assemble, private information/details about third parties, devoid of their knowledge or written consent. Circulation and/or redistribution of copyrighted or the aforesaid intrusion will not be endured.
3) With this registration, you agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of Giagabyteservice.com
(e) Payment and processes of invoices
gigabyteservice.com has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by gigabyteservice.com made by PayPal. gigabyteservice.com has all the discretion to cancel or deny orders. gigabyteservice.com is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by gigabyteservice.com and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
(f) Refund policy:
We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If you are not satisfied with our web designing service you can’t get refund. But if we will not able to make website as per features, due to any technical reasons, as suggest in our package/price table then you can get 100% refund. But refund charges or transaction charges etc. of PayPal will have to be bare by you.
80% of charges will be refund to you, if you cancel your order within 24 hours from your Booking Order. But refund charges or transaction charges etc. of PayPal will have to be bare by you.
(g) Specification and Limitations of Responsibilities:
1) Any damage including accompanying or momentous damages, caused for unavailability or being offline of our servers.
2) gigabyteservice.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from our servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
3) gigabyteservice.com is not accountable for any claim compensation, counting incidental or consequential compensation which might be turned out from the sleaze or removal of any website from any of our servers. Immediate termination of services has to be the final or maximum limitation in such cases.
4) gigabyteservice.com is not responsible in any case of loss of data, crashes and system failure/downtime.
5) In addition we are not accountable for any envisaged guesstimate of profits, client may achieve with the functioning of their website.
6) gigabyteservice.com also resell few of its services hence certain tools, routing, software, or programming used by us, are not directly possessed or written by gigabyteservice.com.
7) gigabyteservice.com carries no accountability for the utilization of our client’s accounts. Failure to follow any terms or conditions, would lead the account to the deactivation, without any discussion. Decision to delete or deactivate any account, would be solely based on terms set by gigabyteservice.com, and can be taken without any notice or prior intimation.
8) Additionally we reserve the sole right to change or modify these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, at any point of time, without any prior notification.
(h) Acknowledgment of rights
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Program except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.